If you are an individual that thrives in a team environment dedicated to creating exceptional client experiences and building meaningful relationships, we will be a great fit for you!
Cox Insurance is a 72-year-old family business that is committed to creating experiences that make people feel good. The Account Manager (Customer Service Representative) is an integral part of our personal insurance team whose primary focus is to create exceptional client experiences through collaboration with Advisors and other team members. S/he builds lasting relationships with internal and external clients, serves as the first point of contact once a policy has been sold and is responsible to ensure all account activities are completed.
What You’ll Do
- Respond swiftly to queries and concerns
- Utilize agency client data management system to maintain accurate and up to date account documentation
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients, colleagues, and business partners
- Support agency renewal initiatives and remarket accounts as needed
- Process changes on existing accounts
- Address client billing concerns
- Take incoming claims calls, report losses, and provide claim follow-up
Required Skill Set
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest and desire to serve others
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset
- Accountable and responsive
- Proficient in insurance knowledge, MN Property & Casualty + 2 years industry experience
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and independent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up
- Open to accepting mentoring, direction, and instruction within the organization
- Proficient working with Microsoft 365 Suite (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
Send a resume and cover letter to Jodi Gritz, Director of Agency Experience at email@example.com.