We are seeking a Business Insurance Advisor to help facilitate the continued growth of our agency’s Business Insurance department. Partnering with premier carriers of property and casualty insurance, we offer a generous compensation package with both a salary and commission arrangement.
What You’ll Do
Your major focus will be to generate leads, sell and advise business insurance (commercial insurance) to middle market businesses. By partnering with major insurance carriers, Cox Insurance provides clients with the proper planning and solutions to solve their business insurance needs. Collaborating with our client experience service team, you will build lasting relationships and create exceptional client experiences for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of sales experience or related industry experience
- State of MN Property & Casualty license
- Highly motivated to develop relationships and create new business opportunities
- Strong attention to detail
- Genuine interest in and desire to serve others
- Fosters relationships through respect, trust and consideration
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset
- Collaborative team player
- Open to accepting mentoring, direction and instruction within the organization
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Accountable and responsive
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver’s license and able to meet travel requirements
Send a resume and cover letter to Susan Cox, Talent Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.