We are excited about the next generation of Cox Insurance! We are always looking to add talented members to our team to help us meet our goals and contribute to our dynamic environment. We offer generous compensation packages and a great culture! Cox Insurance is located in a state-of-the-art building in St. Paul near the State Fairgrounds.
Our mission is quite simple: take care of our clients and our employees. As a family business, we take great care of our employees so together we can provide our clients with an industry leading experience!
General Job Inquiries
We are always on the lookout for talented, driven individuals who work well in a team-based environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ANTICIPATED POSITIONS (LATE 2018):
Advisors – Personal & Commercial Lines
We are seeking Insurance Advisors to help facilitate the continued growth of our personal and commercial lines departments. Partnering with premier carriers of property and casualty coverage, we offer a generous compensation package with both a salary and commission arrangement.
What You’ll Do
Your major focus will be to generate leads, sell and service personal insurance to middle market companies. Using several major insurance carriers, Cox Insurance provides clients with coverage choices at affordable prices. We have a customer service team, which will provide you support with new business sales, renewals, and change requests.
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of sales experience or related industry experience
- State of Minnesota Property & Casualty license
- Highly motivated to develop relationships and create new business opportunities
- Open to accepting mentoring, direction and instruction within the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver’s license and able to meet travel requirements
- Being an active member of your community has proven to be key in this career track
FOR ALL POSITIONS:
Please send both a resume and cover letter to Jodi Gritz:
Benefit eligible positions include a competitive compensation package with a base salary and the following benefits:
Personal time off and company holidays
Medical, HSA, Flex, and Short Term & Long Term Disability
On-site weekly dry cleaning service
Industry and professional development opportunities