We are excited about the next generation of Cox Insurance! We are always looking to add talented members to our team to help us meet our goals and contribute to our dynamic environment. We offer generous compensation packages and a great culture! Cox Insurance is located in a state-of-the-art building in St. Paul near the State Fairgrounds.
Our mission is quite simple: take care of our clients and our employees. As a family business, we take great care of our employees so together we can provide our clients with an industry leading experience!
Client Advisor/Account Manager – Business Insurance
The Client Advisor is an integral part of our Business Insurance team. The Client Advisor position is designed to serve as the primary contact for current client relationships and will be responsible for all account activities within a set book of business. They build lasting relationships and create exceptional client experiences through collaboration with Advisors and other team members. The Client Advisor serves as the primary point of contact once a new client is onboarded and is responsible to ensure all account activities are completed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Make a Difference – go above and beyond in all matters
- Day to day client service experience:
- Manage a pre-determined book of business. Responsible for maintenance AND growth of existing book including opportunities to up-sell coverage or add lines of business
- Work closely with the Business Advisor on client stewardship
- Assist with annual renewals
- Participate in client meetings
- Claims management and follow up
- Respond promptly to inquiries and concerns
- Process certificates of insurance and endorsements
- Address billing questions
- New business marketing:
- Manage expectations surrounding capabilities and turnaround times
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing product lines
- Maintain excellent working relationships with carriers and other business partners
- Refine team processes to help us stay “best in class/best in craft”
- Ensure compliance with Property and Casualty state licensing requirements
- Ensure compliance with Cox Insurance processes
Send a resume and cover letter to Derek Gruber, Director of Business Insurance at email@example.com.